The Independent Box Office is located at 628 Divisadero and open 11am-6pm, Monday-Friday.
PURCHASE TICKETS IN PERSON
Save on service fees by grabbing a ticket at our box office! The Independent box office is open Monday through Friday from 11am until 6pm, and on all show nights from one hour before the doors open until show time. You may purchase tickets to upcoming shows at any of these times.
We accept cash and all major forms of credit cards. The box office does not take phone orders. All shows are 21+ with no exceptions.
* Our box office is closed for the following holidays every year: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day & Black Friday as well as the days leading up to and after Christmas. Please check back here at the end of December for our holiday schedule.
Tickets to Another Planet Entertainment events:
The Independent Box Office sells tickets to select Another Planet Entertainment shows and festivals around the Bay Area. Each APE ticket sold at The Independent includes a $5 service fee.
Please note these tickets must be purchased with CASH ONLY.
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE AT THE INDEPENDENT BOX OFFICE:
- Wale at Mezzanine – 10/24/19 – $32
- Scary Pockets at Mezzanine – 11/15/19 – $30
- DAVE at Rickshaw Stop – 11/22/19 – $20
- Big Wild at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium – 11/30/19 – $47.50
PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE
Tickets to shows at The Independent are sold online through TicketWeb. We recommend purchasing tickets in advance as shows very often sell out. Please note all shows are 21+ with no exceptions.